Friday, September 27, 2013

Inspired by..




Hi dear blogger friends..this is my second post for today ...this maybe a first two posts  in a day I mean..I was totally inspired by Kathy's card for making this one.I love her style of cardmaking...The flowers are made with spellbinders rose creations die..a great die to have!Th PP is Cahmers dame glitz design and I used a Bobunny trinket.I am linking my card to DCAM challenge as my card is Shabby.Lulupu because Shabby is the style I fancy the MOST!! and ItsyBitsy challnge-Pretty in P with Pink,pearls,posy and PP.
Please do let me know how you like my card

11 comments:

  1. Lovely!! beautiful cards!

    Thanks for joining us at Lulupu The Craft Lounge
    Ruthie ~DT
    http://myhobbyandart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh my..Its absolutely gorgeous Shraddha !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Card , lovely flowers ..Thank you so much for playing along with us DCAM CHALLENGE #2 SHABBY IS CHIC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! This is beautiful!!! ThanQ so much for playing along with us DCAM CHALLENGE #2 SHABBY IS CHIC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card and love the every single details on the card
    Thank you so much for joining us at DCAM Challenge # 2 SHABBY IS CHIC

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous....

    Thanks for joining us at Lulupu Challenge #17

    Love,
    Varshitha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow too much!That ruffled ribbon is superb and that charm in the centre is just lovely! Thanks so much for playing along ItsyBitsy's Pretty P Challenge. All the very best!
    ItsyBitsy - The Blog Place

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another cute card.. You really seem to rock shabby chic!! Loved your style! :)

    Thanks for joining us at Lulupu's Challenge #17 - Fancy Me!
    Love,
    Nikita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your wonderful comments!