Friday, October 12, 2012

Take two



Hi
Thankyou for all the sweet comments and encouragement on my previous card ..it means a lot! I had a lot of fun making the card especially because I crafted after a long time. The unavailablitiy of tools made it a bit difficult though.I also forgot to mention that the paper used in my last card is a glitter paper from BoBunny and not embossed by me ..it has beautiful greenish gllitter that I couldn't capture in my camera propely.
I decided to make another card using the cardabilities sketch that I used before..it's such an awesome sketch.

http://cardabilities.blogspot.in/2012/09/design-team-reveal-60.html

also inspiration from
http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.in/ things with wings

9 comments:

  1. lovely card so pretty, Great to see you at Top Tip Tuesday challenge this time, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!!! Love the butterflies! Great colorcombo and great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us @ Cardabilities:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, I love the butterflies and lace. Thanks for joining the Things with Wings Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning card! Your colourful butterflies are gorgeous and your trim is perfect. Thank you for joining in and sharing with us at Cardabilities xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful! Everything is beautiful in your card! Thank you for joining us at Cardabilities:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty colorful card! Thanks for playing along with the Cardabilties!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card! Those butterflies are darling. Thanks for playing along at Cardabilities!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The butterflies on your card are adorable. Thanks for playing along at Cardabilities!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card.Love the flutters.Also the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your wonderful comments!